22.12.09

Few words about new music releases

As I have no internet at home, I'm not so in newest filmi songs. But everytime I'm plugged, I use to explore what's new and took it home.
This month (and a bit in last) couple of OST, for which I was awaiting, were released. My toughts?

Adurs - Devi Sri Prasad just can't do a totally bad music! Even in this crap called Tulasi has something worth to hear (Mia mia or Ne chukchuk).
In soundtrack for latest NTR flick he done good job, the worst song is for me Neethone, totally wasted potential of Kunal Ghanjwala and Shreya Goshal voices, they done fabulous job in another DSP composition, Tu tu tu from Ready, and this one dissapoints. I was curious how Charmy item song sounds, and after some time I think that Assalaam Valekhum is a good one. I adore Baba Sehgal voice^^ NTR sungs one song here, it's called Chary and, to cut long story short - next waste. I have nothing to Pilla Naavalla Kadhu, which is kind of South debut for Mika Singh, but this songs dissapoints me a bit. (again...)

Theeratha Vilaiyattu Pillai - for me the best Yuvan Shankar Raja album so far. I love the title song, the rest is also totally marvelous. En Jannal Vandha reminds me a bit Blue's Chiggy Wiggy, maybe because it also has some folk beats at the end.

Pyar Impossible - very, very unindian (yep, I know that is a stupid tought). I love Alisha, but 1st promo dissapoints me. I belived that they'll give it a better picturasation. Ek Thi Ladki is bit annoying, too childlish... Vishal Dadlani rocks in title song! 10 on 10 reminds me Letter to Cleo singles.

Om Shanti - I don't feel any magic when I hear Illayaraja's name. This OST isn't good. All songs seems for me a bit unfinished...

Chance Pe Dance - Yeah, Adnan Sami scores most of it! I adore this guy's voice but, shame-shame-shame, he hasn't done any number here. My fav is defenitly Yaba Daba Yahoo, Pe Pe Pepein is also awesome (Hard Kaur on da house^^).

Dulha Mil Gaya - why I love Daler Mehendi so much? Damn it, he truly deserves. I love title track, not only because of him ;) Akela Dil has Adnan but it's too boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...