28.1.10

Chirajeevi is better paired with Sonali - Shankar Dada MBBS (2004) and Indra (2002)

Did I ever said how I adore Mrs. Bendre-Behl? ;)
You guessed right, Shankar Dada MBBS is a remake of Munna Bhai MBBS :) So no need of plot, right? I think that is useless also when it comes to Indra.


Anyway - I watched this two because I've had a desire to watch all Sonali's telugu movies (fullfiled!:D). As I didn't expect too much, because when I've seen Manmadhudu I was highly dissapointed and I didn't wanted to it happend again.
I didn't see original before seeing remake so I was fresh to the story. And I enjoyed a lot! Even later, when I've watched Munna Bhai's original, I think that is some parts telugu version is better - music for example. And Sonali... She was fab! Just like the music. And Pawan Kalyan's 5sec cameo ;)


Indra was a huge blockbuster then, and even now I was impressed. Second helf was highly rewindable for me because of less Sonali than in first :P And Dai Dai damma rocks. I use to try dance like Mega Star and I always fail - sad, kada?

Both gets:
Rate - 5-
VM - 75%

3 comments:

  1. Louella: Here is the translation you requested :)

    Devyani: All these days i was happy that i concentrated on my studies & not this 'love' stuff. But you are the one who changed all that. I've just started thinking about you since last 24 hrs and i'm already missing you. I want to talk to you & be near you. I can't imagine what you have been going through for the past 4 years. That's why, even though i'm a woman, i'm being shameless and letting you know that I Love You.

    Pavan Kalyan: Say it again. And again.

    D: I love you. I really love you.

    Pavan: I just wanted to hear this one phrase for so long. I wanted to be your soulmate. But because of that one phrase ....i've lost everything. I'm an orphan now. It took me 4 long years to figure out what was in your heart. The mistake is not yours, its mine.
    I've been crazily following u for not 1 week or 1 month or 1 year but for 4 years.

    And i'm not unique...there are 1000's of youngsters facing the same situation in their love lives.You girls never trust our true love. You will always fall for guys who con you & make you pregnant and leave.Now i'm not liking the concept of love at all...so i no longer like you too. When you pine for love...it never comes. But when you quit....it finds you by itself. I wasted my college years for your love. I couldn't even atttend my dad's funeral.If i have to lose so much to gain love....then i don't want that kind of love. Goodbye.

    Devyani: Don't be so emotional. Just think it through, Pavan. For 4 years every morning at 9 O'Clock you used to wait for me at the bus station. Tomorrow i'll be waiting for you at the same bus station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Now delete the damn comments :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...