11.1.10

Newest OST reviews in one quote.

Beginning of the year, a huge number of music releases always makes me happy :)

Goa - I admit, I've heard only one song so far - the Mamtha Mohandas and Benny Dayal duet and it dissapoints.

Shambo Shiva Shambo - none of those songs are a pleasure for ears.

Namo Venkatesa - Non Stops rocks the most - good job, Devi Sri Prasad :)

Seetharamula Kalyanam Lankalo - Naa kallaro, both versions, are very good.

Kalavar King - Aa bugga is not that bad.

Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa - AR Rahman rocks as usual, Hosanna creates mess in all my fevest songs ranks!

Kutty - most are ripped from Aarya and some sounds better, some worst in tamil.

Ullasa Utsaha - same as above but this time kannada lang create a loss.

My name is Khan - Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy proved one more that they just can't do a bad OST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...