12.1.10

Sankranthi clash in AP (and not only there)

How many premieres we got on 14th Jan in Tollywood?
Along many, the biggest three is:
   - Namo venkatesa,
   - Adhurs,
   - Shambo Shiva Shambo. (Thank God that KD is postphoned.)
Well, for me producers aren't clever. For sure only one of those movies will be sth more than average and it's a big paheli which one will became a blockbuster.
Namo Venkatesa is a family entertainer, Sreenu makes good comedies and Trish-Venky is a hit pair, their Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule was also critically acclaimed.
Adhurs have two heroines - Nayantara and Sheela and double role of NTR Jr. OST is not that good, Vinayak is for me a risk director - I haven't seen any good movie from him...
Shambo Shiva Shambo is a remake of tamil super hit, Nadodigal. It's a multistarrer comedy with couple of good performers like Allari Naresh, Ravi Teja and Priyamani.

I think that Namo Venkatesa has the biggest chance to make money because it's a family entertainer - Adhurs will be voilent, remakes of tamil movies like Shambo Shiva Shambo are always risky in AP (for example - Gharshana or Billa - maybe they weren't flops but they weren't much acclaimed - always someone has doubts that the movie is too "tamil" and bad taste remains. More often telugu hits are remaking into tamil and usually they does good money, like Pokkiri, M. Kumaran S/O Mahalakshmi or Yaarade Ee Mohini.).

And it's all because of Telangana:





I don't know when will Leader relase, but this project is about polictics - yay, none other than Kammula does it and it promiscious, but it's well-known that audience in Andhra don't like serious movies at all - most of the sanks in BO. But this director aren't that unlucky, his movies are mostly successful and I hope him all the best. I'm a bit afraid of Rana but Priya Anand in main female sounds good, I got to see Vamaanan because I want to have a glimpse of Ram's Rama Rama Krishna Krishna heroine.
The postphoned one KD seems a bit like Hollywod flick 21, and it stars Mamta Mohadas in a full-time herione role with Nag! Trailer is awesome, I wait eagerly.

4th Pokiri remake, Porki - the kannada one, is also relesing on 14th.
I don't know which flick is planned to premiere at that day in Kreala, none of Prithvi so I'm not interested:P

In Tamil Nadu I got focus only for one Pongal release - Theeratha Vilaiyattu Pillai. Let's hope that Vishal learn sth from this latest failures like Salute and Thoranai. Rumors about remaking Bachna ae Haseeno aren't true, but a I feel ma bit of Chukkalo chandrudu. Also we got 3 cameos - Sneha, Reema Sen and Prakash Raj. Music is awesome so I keep my fingers crossed for Vishal - he really should change his floppy fate.

Let's see what the future will bring us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...