28.2.10

Not so puppy love - Prema (1989)

I prefer watching young Venky instead of him after 35 years because I'm not feeling guilty then that he's in age of my dad :P

Less of talking, much more of looking at the capses:
And the girl is looking just like Scarlett Johansson!
I liked the movie, altough it was sad, especially in the climax... I hate movies, where they (spoiler)kills the heroine(end of spoiler)! It started with Vaaranam Aayiram after which I had two weeks long depression and I'm still sick after seeing sth like that on screen.

Rate - 4
VM - 75%

2 comments:

  1. The girl is Revathi: Cutie extraordinaire.

    Nice Sreenies, Lou, especially the 'Hero' on the TV... :)

    ...and, is that a baby being thrown across the screen in the first?!

    Surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    Nooo! It's a lead couple :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...