21.2.10

Ravi Teja not that stupid as it seems - Idiot (2002)

In this movie Ravi says 'won't comissioner daughter marry?' :D

Plot is simple, no need of it.

Well, Ravi is playing an usual character. I liked Rakshita very much! Well, when I've seen her for the 1st time in Nijam, I was sick of her, but now, after Sivamani and Idiot I think I started liking her :) Prakash was good but I still have no idea what happend to him at the end.
Plot was entertaining but the second half is slow and maybe boring.
Music was OK and everything makes a decent movie.

Rate - 4--
VM - 75%

2 comments:

  1. IIRC, this is a remake of the Kannada movie Appu, and was remade in Tamil as Dum, with Simbu. Rakshita plays the same role in all languages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, but I don't think I'll see more versions :)
    Kannada was also directed by Puri Jagan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...