25.2.10

Une admiration beate

Azhagiya Tamil Magan - Nee Marilyn Monroe

Composer - AR Rahman

Cast - Vijay and Namitha


Why?
a) the lyrics! dekho:
Hey baby, you are my album...
Hey baby, I'm you DJ...
I play music once, twice and many more times...

Are you clone of Marilyn Monroe?
Or a scanning of Jennifer Lopez?
Will you be my girlfriend for a day?

You're a genius in rock & roll...
One amongst billions...
Will you come to the Saturday night party?

Are you clone of Marilyn Monroe?
Or a scanning of Jennifer Lopez?
Will you be my girlfriend for a day?
and that's only the 1st part :P

b) choregraphy. Simple and easy to dance at home ;)
c) Namitha! Well, her role in telugu Billa was a demanding one but I started to like her :) I think I'll try Gemini or whatever her movie with Venkatesh is called
d) Vijay looking hot;)
e) awesome melody from Madras Mozart!
f) Denny Dayal^^
...what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...