29.3.10

I'm mad or in My heart is beating song from Jalsa there are really references to Pawan Kalyan movies

I'm mad or in My heart is beating song from Jalsa there are really references to Pawan Kalyan movies

I love My heart is beating! As Jalsa is just a OK movie for me, the song is a jewel in cowshed.
I was quite quick in finishing watching Pawan Kalyan filmography, I haven't seen only his cameo in Shankar Dada Zindabad, but this glimpses I've catched on YT are enought.
It was a suprise, when I found out that some songs/scenes from his previous movies share has similar moments like this song. And later I've been even created a list with all that references!
I know it's a completly stupid idea and for sure but anyway - forgive and let's have fun :)

random order



1. Golden fishes - Thammudu


2. Thums up! - Gokilamlo Seetha


3. Smiling while realising - Annavaram


4. Plant/balcony - Khushi


5. Piazza - Balu ABCDEFGH
No caps from original :( Check the video, write in YT search 'balu shriya pawan hd' and this video with cowboy-ugly costumes is this one.


6. Fatamorgana - Tholi prema


7. Dandy cowboy - Badri


8. (Praising) photos - Suswagatham / Balu ABCDEFG



9. Bumping into someone - Bangaram


10. Crappy dream sequence in unreal sets - Akkada ammayi ikkada abbayi
No cap from prev movie but I mean the Rambha item number there.


11. Day dreaming - Johnny


12. Mobile phone - Gudumba Shankar


And the video!:

2 comments:

  1. i am a big pawan kalyan fan n i haven't done this much work like u.really u r amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. krish mohan, thank you so much!
    It's not a big deal for me, as when I'm someone's fan, I'm able to waste lots of time :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...