4.1.11

A sneak peek into BLOGUE first issue!

Remember this?

I decided to try making it an about 20 pages long so-called emagazine, focused on the shining world of bolly bloggers.

The very first issue is going to have a special on my own blog, that is Masala w Bigosie, a place where you are reading this now, and each and every next issue (if the thing would work) will be partly focused on other gorgeous people and their blogs. I have my picks who would likely be next ;)
Yes, it's me on the cover and the picture was taken when I was sort of celebrating this blog first anniversary here, on blogspot.

Also, the issue is going to have a bit about how 2010 was, where to find the best gossips in the net, who's made an artistic challenge and won it, little feature on why to blog and tips to do it... I hope you all will like it :)

Enjoy the cover and stay glued to get more!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting! Might subscribe to your mag instead of a certain other one :P lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Cannot wait to read the rest :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! I look forward to reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely responce :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...