2.2.11

BLOGUE - the second issue!

Oh, it can be dissapointing one, guys. My Nitro PDF Professional expired and I'm sorry for the watermarks. Yet if you want to get rid of them in the future, way to go - you can buy me the program licence ;)

This issue is smaller and rather creepier. Yet... I personally love the cover. I experiment with such colorings a lot recently and thought - why not? I just wish the special blogger will like it too ;)

And it's the gorgeous Nicki! You know her awesome blog for sure, she the best. Not many are aware that she only made me join twitter (again after a break long ago), watch Vaaranam Aayiram... Read what she has to say, it's just great.

There's also an very special feature by my chellam Githa. She agreed to write something on how she feels while people non-Indian at all watch all those flicks. I think it's one of the best things she ever wrote...

I also gave you few links to great tumblrs, check out this and much more great stuff which the current BLOGUE has!

[to download, click on the picture and then click on that green button 'Pobierz plik; IMAGE GUIDE HOW TO DOWNLOAD]

Tell what you think in comments!

BTW, this is my 600th post here :)

4 comments:

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...