16.2.11

BLOGUE - third issue!

Some links went missing and I had to fix them. So if you donloaded the issue before LONDON 5:30pm, download it again to avoid having unfinished emag on your hard drive.

One big experiment. Hope it looks good enough!

My Nitro PDF Professional expired and I'm sorry for the watermarks. Yet if you want to get rid of them in the future, way to go - you can buy me the program licence.

Honey of The Daily Honey graced the cover. Gossip girl is my emagazine? Her answers to my questions simply rocks.

Lotus_luva wrote a special article, thank you chellam! As usual, it is mindblowing.

I inserted links to some elder posts, like Darshit's rain song list or some posts of mine.

I am very proud of the cover, her feature and the whole issue, as I said, I tried different ideas, I just wish it is readable xD


[to download, click on the picture and then click on that green button 'Pobierz plik; IMAGE GUIDE HOW TO DOWNLOAD]

Tell what you think in comments!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, dear, but I can't download it for some reason. I clicked on the green button but all that will show up is the cover, I can't get to the actual e-mag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fixed now, try again :) I had to delete the old version as some links went missing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're quick! Thanks a lot for the effort!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...