16.5.11

(Ek) Khiladi Ki Kahani part 16 to x - Mr Bond, Yeh Dillagi, Waqt, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Sangharsh, Aankhen, Ek Rishtaa, Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Angaaray, Tarazu, Suhaag, Ajnabee...

Yeah, this post will be rather long :) I am totally into Akshay Kumar these days, he's one of the very few reasons which makes me watch Bollywood movies at all, as I prefer less-west infected things like tamil masala or anything so-called regional.

Mr Bond - it took me five rewatches of the title song to catch that the playback singer sings 'handsome man' in some of the stanzas.
Apart from that, this movie is kind of ones that may be not actually clear but how fun.

Oh, ever since I saw I knew you'll be waiting (for me) video I love this.

Yeh Dillagi - sort of sibling rivaly. Ohhh, Saif Ali Khan can't act. Sometimes.
Mirror mirror upon the wall, who is the prettiest of them all...


Waqt - rubbish!
SpiderAkshay.


Mujhse Shaadi Karogi - it was really funny! Salman was good, big suprise for me, and Akshay's mean acts were amusing :D

Why it is DPad who does ads for Colgate?

Sangharsh - the fact that this one was rather messed up from the fisrt to the last minute is obvious and I have no idea about what this movie is. Yeah, I got bits but Preity and Akki totally can make me watch all sorts of craps.
Oh dear.


Aankhen - pretty weird...
There's one scary story in Polish about a guy who never took of his sunglasses. But he wasn't blind. He was zombie.


Ek Rishtaa - oh, how much I hate dramas...
This is more or less how I look while watching family drama.


Bhool Bhulaiyaa - what I liked in this one was how it was similar to the mallu original. Actually Priyadarshan

Ghostbusters.

Angaaray - genius! Loved Sonali. And Nagarjuna was pretty good. And tell me please - how come Akshay is able to drink five eggs? Fuuuuuu.
Them. Both. Together. Again. Please.

Tarazu - Haseena Gori Gori is epic. And it's annoying how every girl in filmi world is always telling her convicted lover that she will wait for him while when some woman is actually getting punished for what she did (Aitraaz?), everybody leaves her.


Suhaag - Nagma is defenitely overrated. And yeah, Akki-womaniser = *epic*.

Ajnabee - thiller? Rather a boringer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...