28.5.11

Mini set.

Khakee - great music, cruel and naive Ash, stunning Akshay... Well-written and gripping.

Videsh - Preity was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Love the last 20 minutes.

My Bollywood Bride - at least it wasn't as awful as I expected, watchable but still no good.

Parineeta - classic.

Best of Luck - only Urvasi was worth it.

Haan Maine Pyar Bhi Kiya - ugh, how boring.

Before the Rains - awesome.

Blue - I can write a post titled 'How to make an unwatchable movie with sooper-dooper budget'.

Page 3 - real good!

Barood - pretty epic, in the funny sense :P

Aag - Sonali's debut. She had really short part, and the whole movie was very South.

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to read that post yo mentioned in the sentence about Blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Khakee for Amitabh and Prakash Raj. And my DVD of Videsh failed about 30 minutes in, but I liked what I saw. Preity was 100x better than Ash in Provoked. Very lovely and natural.

    Let me know if you get around to watching Sonali's movies English Babu Desi Mem and/or Diljale! I'm assuming you've seen Hum Saath Saath Hain (admittedly a sappy movie, but Sonali wears some gorgeous outfits and gets generous screen time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen EBDS, long long time ago :) HSSH was rather boring to me, I don't like family dramas much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't Aag the film that was voted one of the worst films on IMDB? (I may be wrong)

    Loella, I decided to check out your Blogue magazine, which may I say is very polished and I like how you feature the views of fellow Bolly bloggers. You said some time back that you were going to talk about my blog in Blogue, I looked through all the issues but couldn't see it featured anywhere. Am I missing something? I don't mind if you want to feature me in a future issue! Great work anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was RGV Ki Aag, in my post I meant the Aag from 1992.

    It was featured, Rating aur hating was, in the 7 or 8 issue. Read them again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...