12.8.11

Mini reviews.

Lion of Punjab - I wanted to watch some straight punjabi movie but this one turned out to be just a remake. Remake of one of my fav Vikram movies, Dhool. It was very much like the tamil original, frame-to-frame. I detested the lead heroine, she was defenitely unimpressive. The second one was fun, and her songs were awesome. The last one, with chorus - "I am fine as Kareena, but you are no where close to Saif". And one thing - that guy in lead can dance!

Christian Brothers - Mohanlal to the rescue 24/7. 3 hours, loved Dileep in it.

404 Error Not Found - pretty weird...

Shaitan - reminds me that movie with Keira Knightley. Kalki rocks.

Hududga Hudugi - Johared! Lots of "hot" ladies in the cast, though. Ileana, Lekha, Anitha, Sada...

Tera Mera Saath Rahen - nice one, Sonali did a great job.

Kannodu Kaanbathellam - I expected something usual, yet it was good. Watched all that southies with Sonali, I feel proud :D Mission accomplished!

3 comments:

  1. So you did watch your 1000th Indian film?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louella any reason you don't leave comments on my blog anymore? You were on the scene around the time I wrote Rating Aur Hating... (I believe I have commented on your blog a fair few times...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lime, nope. Noy even 950th. I would have post some review ASAP then.

    The Bolly Hood - I've told you everytime - I AM FUCKING BUSY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! Can u do this more often?

Blogger templates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...